Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Before Leaving

OK, here is most of what I know: Tomorrow I'll be flying to Turkey, eventually landing in the town of Goreme, in Cappadocia. I'm going to be working as a waitress, and staying at one of the "cave hotels" in town. There's a pool there, and hopefully I'll get the chance to take a lot of day trips. I'm not much of a photographer, but I'll do my best to document EVERYTHING I see and hear while I'm there. For now, here are some pictures (thank you, internet!) that make me go a little weak in the knees.

Goreme city center:


Inside the hotel:


View from the the hotel balcony:


Oh, and don't forget! Send me your address! I promise I'll write...

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We can't wait to hear all about it. The pictures are amazing so far. Miles and I want to go too!!

    ReplyDelete